• Motor vehicles sold for less than $3,000.
• Motor vehicles that are more than eight (8) model years old.
• Motor vehicles that have been declared a total loss by an insurance company.
• Motor vehicles that have odometer readings of more than 100,000 miles.
• Motor vehicles that were not purchased from a dealer.
Note: In negotiating a better price for the vehicle, consumers may waive their right to a warranty. The vehicle must have more than 60,000 miles on its odometer and the waiver must be in writing.