Contact VisitationContact visitation rules
There will be 4 contact visits per time slot
- First Saturday of each month: 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Contact Visits Rules
- 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM
- 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- There will be a 30-minute interval for a thorough search of inmates to be conducted by the Visiting Officer before the start of each visit.
- Visitors to report to the visiting lobby
- Visits will be conducted in the Contact Visiting Area
- Contact visits will only be allowed for approved inmate workers
- Approved inmate workers will be allowed one contact visit per month.
- No other inmates will be authorized contact visits.
- Inmate Workers who are not sentenced will not be eligible to receive contact visits until after they have been working 90 days. They will not receive more than one contact visit every 30 days.
- Contact visit requests must be given to the housing unit officer 7:00 AM of the Tuesday before the requested date.
- Cancellations must be in by 4:00 PM of the Thursday before the requested visit.
- There will be a maximum of four (4) visitors allowed each visit. All visitors’ names, ages, and relationship must be listed on the request form.
- Visitors must be here 15 minutes before the scheduled visit time.
- Any disciplinary guilty decision will result in denial of contact visit for the next month.
- No contact visit will be given within 30 days of an inmate's last disciplinary charge when found guilty.
- If disciplinary time is imposed, the inmate must wait 30 days after release from disciplinary confinement.
- Inmates will have nothing in their possession during the visit and will be strip-searched before returning to their housing area.
- During a contact visit, it is permissible for hands to be held above the table. One hug and kiss at the end of the visit are permissible.
- If an inmate is notified he has a regular visitor and is scheduled for a contact visit that same day, he should refuse the regular visit because he or she will lose the contact visit unless it has been canceled as stated above.
- Inmates found with prohibited items will lose their contact visits for a year.
- Inmates found guilty of institutional drug or alcohol related offenses will lose contact visits permanently.