Inmate Visitation Information and Procedures
- Visitors must pre-register via the video visitation web-site or the visiting kiosk to schedule their visits and must be on the inmates’ approved visitor list.
- All visitors are to report to the visiting lobby.
- Visitors are required to clear the metal detector and be searched before entering the visiting lobby.
- Inmate visitors shall sign in with the visiting lobby officer, giving the following information:
- Full name
- Inmate's name and relationship to inmate
- Inmate Visitors will be required to identify themselves with one of the following forms of identification:
- Valid Drivers License from a State in the United States
- Valid Federal, State or County Picture ID with address of residence
- Valid College Picture ID with a recent bill with address of residence
- Valid Welfare card with a recent bill with address of residence
- Birth certificate with a recent bill with the address of residence
- Valid Passport
- Children must be attended to at all times. Your visit may be suspended or terminated if they are not being supervised by an adult.
- Visitors must comply with all instructions of jail staff or the visit will be terminated
- All visitors will present themselves is a manner so as to not overtly offend other visitors by abuses of language, inappropriate actions, or attire.
- There will be no articles received on visiting days without prior written approval from this Department.
- Magazines and books can only be received through the US mail directly from the Publishers.
- Attorneys may visit their clients with no restrictions placed on the number of visits.
- Visits will occur Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Visits will not be scheduled between the hours of 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM nor the hours of 2:30 PM and 3:15 PM.
- Attorneys may pre-register via the web site.
- Requests for attorney and professional contact visits must be submitted in writing at least a day in advance for approval prior to scheduling. You can email or fax
Sgt. C. Ketelaar with your request.
- The OIC may use his discretion to schedule a contact visitation.
Private investigator visits
- Private Investigators may visit the inmates in relation to an investigation after submitting to the Warden or his designee a letter of introduction from the Attorney of Record employing or retaining the investigator, or a copy of the court's journal entry assigning the investigator to the inmate's case.
- In matters not relative to the investigatory issues centered around the inmate's case (relevant to the inmate's incarceration), the investigator is entitled to contact with the inmate he wishes to see via regular inmate video visitation procedures.
- P.I. visits may be scheduled Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- All such visits are coordinated by the Program Services Unit
- Video visitation with approved clergy will be scheduled during professional visiting hours
- Clergy visits may be scheduled Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Other professional visits
- Other professional visitors include social service agencies, probation, parole, mental health, educational, and treatment agencies.
- Professional visitors shall present valid ID and credentials in the visiting lobby.
- Visits may be scheduled Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Visits may be pre-scheduled via the web site or visiting kiosk.