Video Visitation Schedule
NOTE: There is no visitation on County Holidays.Weekdays Visiting Hours
Weekend Visiting Hours
- Monday through Friday 6 PM – 9:20 PM
Video Visitation Rules - Friends and Family
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 2:20 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM - 2:20 PM
- An opportunity will be provided for eligible inmates at the jail to have two (2) fifteen (15) minute video visits each week.
- Each inmate will be limited to two visits per week due to time and space limitations.
- Visitors, including children, must pre-register and pre-schedule visits at the visiting kiosk or on the visiting web site.
- All visitors must clear the metal detector and are subject to search before entering the visiting area.
- No cell phones, electronic devices, gum, cigarettes, lighters, beverages or food, etc. will be allowed in the visiting area
- Visitors must be here and signed in, with enough time to be able to complete the visit during the schedule visiting time. Visitors must also take into consideration any waiting time that may be involved. Visiting times will end on schedule.
- Visitors must be at least 18 years of age, unless they are married to the inmate, accompanied by a parent, a guardian, or an adult family member.
- Visitors must have valid government issued photo I.D as described below.
- A visit may be terminated at any time by the Shift Commander whenever the conduct of the visitor or the inmate is not conducive to the security, tranquility, and good order of the facility or when it would be appropriate to do so under guidelines established in the facility’s emergency procedures.
- Former inmates of this facility shall not be allowed a visit for at least one year after their release date.
- Persons who have been incarcerated in any state prison facility shall not be allowed to visit in this institution for at least one year after their release date.
- Proper attire will be worn at visiting and underwear will not show above pants or your visit will be terminated.
- The Warden or his designee may approve visits under special circumstances where sufficient cause exists indicating an emergency or other need that cannot be facilitated or would cause undue hardship to the inmate or his family to visit during normal visiting hours.
- Inmates housed in the Assessment Unit/Cells are ineligible for visits.
- Inmates in Sanction Housing or Disciplinary Detention will lose visitation privileges.
- All non-attorney visits are subject to recording and monitoring.