Inmate Visitation Information
- All visitors must be preregistered.
- Visitor may preregister in the Jail Lobby or online via this link.
- There is a 48 hour processing period between registration and scheduling your first visit.
Personal electronic devices are not permitted inside the facility by staff or visitors without the advance authorization of the Warden or his designee.
Personal electronic devices include:
- Cell phones and camera phones
- Pagers (all types)
- Camera (all types)
- Tape recorders or other recording devices
- Laptop computers
- Radios, DVD or CD players
- iPods or other MP3 devices
- Any type of Bluetooth technology device
- Personal flash drives
- Any other electronic device not of department issue
Denial of Visits
The Shift Commander/OIC may deny visiting privileges to any person when there is reason to believe, or sufficient probability to think that the visit would be a threat to the security of the jail or detrimental to the health and welfare of the inmates.
The Shift Commander/OIC may also deny visits for non-compliance of visiting rules and regulations.