Our staff is always striving to make our courses look great. Etiquette plays a big role in helping us continue this success. Fixing ball marks on the greens, replacing divots, raking sand traps and obeying course rules are all simple acts of golf etiquette that go a long way to improve your game as a golfer and we say thank you.
- Slower groups must allow faster groups to play through.
- Power & Hand carts must be kept 30 feet from all greens and kept behind
all white posted signs.
- Unless otherwise posted, all power carts must obey the 90 degree rule
from the cart path only. * Weather permitting.
- Please replace your divots, repair your ball marks and rake bunkers.
- Exit bunkers by the rear, unsloped portion of the trap
- No more than four people to a group, including paid non-golfers.
- Non-metal soft spikes are mandatory.
POSITIVELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
ALLOWED ON THE COURSE