Ocean County Paint Management Program
The Ocean County Board of Chosen Freeholders and
The Ocean County Department of Solid Waste Management
Full, partially full and empty paint cans are accepted at the following locations.
The limit is 20 paint cans per day. The program is for Ocean County residents and taxpayers ONLY.
Paint will not be accepted from businesses such as paint contractors.
Monday through Saturday 7:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
• Ocean County Northern Recycling Center
601 New Hampshire Avenue, Lakewood Township
• Ocean County Southern Recycling Center
379 Haywood Rd., Stafford Township
• Point Pleasant Beach Recycling Center
Cooks Road, Point Pleasant Beach
• Toms River Township Recycling Center
Church Road, Toms River
• Lacey Township Recycling Center
Municipal Lane, Lacey Township
• Brick Township Recycling Center
836 Ridge Avenue, Brick Township
• Little Egg Harbor Township Recycling Center
Route 539, Little Egg Harbor Township
• Berkeley Township Recycling Center
Pinewald-Keswick Road, Berkeley Township
Monday through Friday 7:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
• Seaside Park Public Works Garage
Barnegat Avenue, Seaside Park
Monday through Sunday 7:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
• Tuckerton Public Works Garage
445 Green Street, Tuckerton
This program is for latex, oil based and boat paints only, no stains or wood preservatives.