Frequently Asked Questions

Regarding Access To Government Records

Click Here To Go Back To Clerk's Home Page

This document is also available in PDF format.

Alternatively, the requester may file an appeal in Superior Court where the denial occurred. Advice of an attorney is advised. There is a $200 fee and court papers must be filed - or the requester may file a complaint with the Government Records Council.