The Physical Plant Unit is responsible
- Renovation of equipment, building partitions, furniture
and structures to extend usage or meet specific needs.
- Performing maintenance in one or more trade fields
including plumbing, carpentry, painting and assisting in complex projects.
- Inspecting facilities, making basic repairs to systems,
structures and equipment and is engaged in preventative maintenance program.
- Supervising Inspections of HVAC, fire suppression and
- Performing maintenance and preventive maintenance of
doors, floors and lights.
- Maintaining records of materials, jobs, and other
- Supervising an inmate work crew in the performance of
assigned duties such as painting details and commissary disbursement,
- Maintaining security of tools, supplies, and equipment
- Maintaining a material inventory.
The Unit Supervisor
Sgt. Ryan Pushkal 732-929-3043 Ext 2258